At Loran Olivia, we are a Fredericton local business who have a passion for designing beautiful, quality-made accessories. Our attention to detail and pride in our products from the fabrics we choose, quality in sewing, down to the packaging. We care deeply about our customer and retailer's experience when choosing Loran Olivia.
- Experience with sewing
- Must have own sewing machine
- Reliable, great attitude & friendly to work with
- Must have clean dedicated workspace (non-smoking)
- Located in Fredericton area (responsible for pickup/drop-off)
- Sew quality-made hair ties
- Work closely with our team to meet contract deadlines
- Co-ordinate with our team weekly pick-up and drop-off times
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism - reliable, competent, organized and effective time-management
- Strong attention to detail - you must be able to sew large quantities of hair ties without compromising quality of product. Consistency and quality are extremely important.
If you are interested in joining our talented team of sewers, please email Megan at email@example.com
Please include your resume, samples of work and why you'd love to join our team!